Here you are some advice to make a good coffee with our machine Cuorespresso Domo:
1. To get a warm and creamy coffee put some hot water in your coffee cup, no matter its size or shape. Warm up the water, then empty the cup and make your coffee in it.
2. Keep always clean your machine and remove the capsule right after making your coffee.
3. To get a firmly creamy coffee set the drip tray the closest as possible to the dispensing area.
4. Using mineral water will make your coffee excellent, with a dense cream due to low fixed residue.
5. To keep your machine working properly for a long time we suggest you to use the water softener OSCAR and to decalcify the machine every 12 months.